WHO: We are market research technologists available for contract assignments & supplier management.
WHY: Traditional marketing research methods often are slow, expensive, and using the rear view mirror for guidance. That’s not what we do. We use nimble, modern techniques and we do not over engineer.
We enjoy flexibility with technology options and fieldwork plans. We do not force fit a solution. Lastly, we are finicky with data quality, particularly sample quality from online panels, and have covered this topic in detail.
Scott Weinberg – Founder
- Created and managed the online research department at BI Worldwide, a global consulting firm
- M.S. in Industrial / Organizational Psychology
- Advocates non-parametric statistics in market research more than anyone you will meet
- Past President, MN / Upper Midwest MRA Chapter
- Big Brother mentor, 18 years going strong (with now reversed roles)
- Endurance bicyclist
Cole Hanson – Lead Technology Advisor
- Recent Graduate of Hamline University
- Millennial social media power user
- Technology specialist in mobile platforms
- Volunteer CPR/AED and First Aid Instructor with the American Red Cross
- Powerlifter and (budding) cyclist
- Shameless foodie
I am the Lead Technology Advisor for Tabla Mobile, keeping us up to speed when it comes to all things electronic (minus rewiring the office). I spend my days scouring the internet and blogs for all things mobile, and picking apart their research components to best help our clients. I absorb technical features, specs, and technology roadmaps. Beyond that, I’m the brain behind our millennial pieces, bringing my experience and the experience from my peers into perspective for mobile. In my free time, I’m a powerlifter with Stronglifts 5×5, a shameless foodie and a (budding) cyclist enjoying the wonderful and vibrant community Minneapolis has to offer.