WHO: We are market research technologists, available for consulting engagements.
WHY: Conventional marketing research methods are readily available. We use emerging & more modern techniques. We do not over engineer.
We enjoy flexibility with technology options and fieldwork plans. We do not force fit a solution. We are stringent with data source quality, particularly sample quality from online panels, and have covered this topic in detail.
Scott Weinberg – Primary
- Created and managed the online research department at BI Worldwide, a global consulting firm
- M.S. in Industrial / Organizational Psychology
- Advocates non-parametric statistics in market research (to no avail)
- Past President, MN / Upper Midwest MRA Chapter
- Big Brother mentor, 2x
- Endurance bicyclist
Cole Hanson – Lead Technology Advisor
- Millennial social media power user
- Technology specialist in mobile platforms
- Volunteer CPR/AED and First Aid Instructor with the American Red Cross
- Powerlifter and (budding) cyclist
- Shameless foodie
I am the Lead Technology Advisor for Tabla Mobile, keeping us up to speed when it comes to all things electronic (minus rewiring the office). I spend my days scouring the internet and blogs for all things mobile, and picking apart their research components to best help our clients. I absorb technical features, specs, and technology roadmaps. Beyond that, I’m the brain behind our millennial pieces, bringing my experience and the experience from my peers into perspective for mobile. In my free time, I’m a powerlifter with Stronglifts 5×5, a shameless foodie and a (budding) cyclist enjoying the wonderful and vibrant community Minneapolis has to offer.